1. The date of delivery specified by the Supplier is an estimate only. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract and the Supplier shall not be liable for any loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the Goods.
2. An order confirmation is confirmation that we have received your order. An order confirmation does not verify that the order has been dispatched. The sales team will advise you of the delivery day after your order has been received.
3. Somebody must be home or at the site to sign for the delivery. If not, the re-delivery may be surcharged.
4. Some restrictions may apply and couriers terms and conditions apply.
5. All risk in the Goods shall pass to the Customer upon delivery.
6. Order before 12 noon for next working day delivery. Monday – Friday
7. Deliveries to Ireland and Northern Ireland will be subject to a delivery surcharge. Please call for details.
8. Deliveries to the Highlands and Scotland may take up to 3-5 working days and could be subject to additional delivery charges.
9. Due to the weight and bulky nature of our goods, we always advise that someone fit and able is available to assist the driver with unloading upon delivery.
10. The free next day delivery offer cannot be used in conjunction with any offer and is only available for orders over 50m2. For orders under 50m2 a £50+VAT charge will be applicable to mainland United Kingdom.
11. Next day delivery is not guaranteed and is subject to availability of stock.
1. Where the Goods are faulty or do not comply with any of the contract, the Customer must notify the Supplier within 14 days of delivery and the Customer shall be entitled to replacement Goods or a full refund.
2. Made or cut to order items can only be returned if found to be faulty.